Michael Burks - WAS - What to expect Bonnie Raitt show

Jimmy Jacobs jacobslawoffice@GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 17 19:12:49 EST 2012

I'll put you on my mailing list if you like.  This is what is next month
looks like:

"the Capitol Oyster Bar has Bob Margolin on March 4th; Chris Thomas King
on the 11th; Roger "Hurricane" Wilson on the 18th; and, Liz Melendez on the
25th.  Trampled Under Foot (TUF) comes in on April 1st.   Clarence Carter
will be here on June 3rd"