Michael Burks - WAS - What to expect Bonnie Raitt show

WalterPotter cybergaloot@COMCAST.NET
Fri Feb 17 18:08:05 EST 2012

We will be broadcasting Michael's first set at the Bradfordville Blues
Club tomorrow starting at approximately 10 PM EST on HANK 99.9 FM in the
Tallahassee area and streamed over the Internet at
http://www.999hank.fm/ providing the @##$! Internet connection holds up.
Yours truly will be mixing it to stereo on the fly. If its anything like
Michael's last visit to the BBC, you can expect one great show!
--
Walter