Michael Burks - WAS - What to expect Bonnie Raitt show

Jimmy Jacobs jacobslawoffice@KNOLOGY.NET
Fri Feb 17 11:38:58 EST 2012

If you decide to go, please give us a report.  Personally, I'd never pass on
an opportunity to see Bonnie.  Randall Bramblett was here in December and
played one of his songs she has included on the new cd.  I liked it and look
forward to getting the cd.  Randall said that he would be on the tour with
her.

OTOH, Michael Burks was here last night and tore the house down.  Did 3 and
a half hours without a break.  Had folks calling their friends to get their
lame asses down to the club so they wouldn't miss out on the music.  The
band is headed down to New Smyrna Beach and Tallahassee for the weekend, and
then up to the east coast.  Catch them if you can.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blues Music List [mailto:BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM] On Behalf Of
Mark Elias
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 9:43 AM
To: BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM
Subject: Re: What to expect Bonnie Raitt show

Jeez, quit getting yourself all worked up in a lather over this! Just go and
enjoy the show. Live music regardless of who's playing (well, in most
cases!!!) is a night better spent than almost any other thing (save one!)
that I can think of!

Mark Elias
West Palm Beach
(not too far from the world famous Bamboo Room, in Lake Worth, FLA)