Just when you think you've seen all the guitar player tricks...

MARK SCHOSSOW yupduluth@MSN.COM
Thu Feb 16 19:59:34 EST 2012

Hiya  Chuck,I am a fan of "Gatemouth Brown and have his albums.Love em.My only complain is that when he plays up nort here, Its he picks small honlkytonks ya literally have to fight iur way in.
       Mojo  Buford could swing  it,I am going in to city hall and see if they can sync him  and have him play at our Bluesfest here in Dah lute. Bonnie was the only  Bluesfolk who showed last year.The rest were rock an roll
     Speeking of guitar tricks, I went to see Leon Redbone at orchestra  hall..he only had a tuba player with him.He had a 24 string guitar,when played 'it,at a time when a whammy or frets he hit a note and pulled the string out 3 ft.Wen a camera got to close,he pulled out a starter pistal and shot at the camera, 3-4 times.turned to the audience  and said "I hate that shit and picked up where he left off.
     Ihave a picture of him out of his whites and shades.If anyone hasn't seen him that way.

Yup say...Ya dont need to own no shoes to dance da Blues.