NBC. ON SUPERIOR

MARK SCHOSSOW yupduluth@MSN.COM
Thu Feb 16 17:19:34 EST 2012

I apolgise if any took offence about gun controll and dynomite and guns.On  my remarks on the middle east were not meant to offend.I was there in 87and 94 as part of an obligation to my country.I was state dept.not the lmiltary.I gave my honezt impression.I also have a degree in international relations.Please do not go off,on a lite joke I cracked.Im a gonzo man.I do understand that they're other forums to express  those bits of information. I shall try not to piss anybody off.Mark Schossow

Yup say...Ya dont need to own no shoes to dance da Blues.

-----Original Message-----

From: MARK SCHOSSOW
Sent: 16 Feb 2012 19:22:20 GMT
To: BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM
Subject: NBC. ON SUPERIOR

Ya now tho,if these desert states say their going to do a pipeline of the lake here.They will find the consensus of how many guns and how much Dynomite we have here and on da range.In Ely,when all the Brady laws were passed, Old doc Grahec passed a law in Ely that everyone Had to own a gun.When the feces hit the fan,he said "I don't know what the fuss is about,everyone has 5 guns anyway ".I actually heard  a man and wife havin a shootout up in Winton.The deputy came out and I heard him say "if youse two dont sober up and quit shootin at eacbother,I'm gonna take ur guns away."They did as told.
           Yup

Yup say...Ya dont need to own no shoes to dance da Blues.