NBC. ON SUPERIOR

MARK SCHOSSOW yupduluth@MSN.COM
Thu Feb 16 14:19:25 EST 2012

Ya now tho,if these desert states say their going to do a pipeline of the lake here.They will find the consensus of how many guns and how much Dynomite we have here and on da range.In Ely,when all the Brady laws were passed, Old doc Grahec passed a law in Ely that everyone Had to own a gun.When the feces hit the fan,he said "I don't know what the fuss is about,everyone has 5 guns anyway ".I actually heard  a man and wife havin a shootout up in Winton.The deputy came out and I heard him say "if youse two dont sober up and quit shootin at eacbother,I'm gonna take ur guns away."They did as told.
           Yup

Yup say...Ya dont need to own no shoes to dance da Blues.