PLAYLIST: 2-10-12 *

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Thu Feb 16 09:42:24 EST 2012

http://www.thesouthside.org

Playlist for The South Side * Feb 10th, 2012
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC/GMT
http://www.khum.com/khumstream
KHUM 104.3 and 104.7 FM ~ Humboldt Co, CA

Artist * Track * Release * Label

7pm
John Marx * Cozy's Shuffle * With a Feeling * Blues Patrol
John "Juke" Logan * I Do Allright * The Truth Will Rock You * Mocombo
Doris Troy * Just One Look * Atlantic Soul Classics * Rhino
Mikey Jr * 32/20 Blues * It Ain't Hard To Tell * 8th Train
Cash Box Kings * Holler & Stomp * Holler & Stomp * Blind Pig
Candye Kane * Hard Knock Gal * Sister Vagabond * Delta Groove
JD Short * Slidin' Delta * Sonet Blues Story * Sonet
Tommy Lee Cook * Take It Up With Her Mama * Mailbox Money * Ind
Magic Slim & the Teardrops * Down in Virginia * Essential * Blind Pig
The Josh Garrett Band * String of Problems * String of Problems * Ind
Lee Fields & the Explorers * Your Love * Grazing In the Trash * Truth & Soul
Ted Taylor * Something Strange Is Goin' On * Ever Wonderful * Westside

8pm
Phantom Blues Band * Change * Inside Out * VizzTone
Deanna Bogart * Blues On the 'Bine * Real Time * Blind Pig
Sax Gordon * Tino's Dream * You Knock Me Out * Bullseye
TV Slim * Flatfoot Sam * The Blues Vol 4 * Chess/MCA
Albert Collins * Don't Go Reaching Across My Plate * Frostbite * Alligator
BB King * Back In L.A. * There Is Always One More * MCA
Zora Young * Be Careful How You Vote * Chicago Blues: Revolution * Raisin'
Music
John Hammond * Mellow Down Easy * Source Point/I'm Satisfied * Raven
Little Milton * Baby, I Love You * His Greatest Side * Chess/MCA
Mark Hummel * Before the Beginning * Retro-Active * Electro-Fi
The Harpoonist & The Axe Murderer * Wake Up * Checkered Past * Ind
Percy Mayfield * You Don't Exist Anymore * Poet of the Blues * Specialty

9pm
Phantom Blues Band * Shame, Shame * Inside Out * VizzTone
John Mooney * Made Up My Mind * Gone To Hell  * Blind Pig
Freddie King * That Will Never Do * Is a Blues Master * Atlantic
Albert King * Born Under a Bad Sign * King of the Blues Guitar * Stax/Rhino
Don Hines * Baby, Tell It Like It Is * River Town Blues * Hi Records
Elmore James * The Sky Is Crying * King of the Slide Guitar * Capricorn
The R & B Bombers * Can't Keep No Good Man Down * Bad Behavior * Ind
King Biscuit Boy * The Bum Is Mine * King Biscuit Boy * Epic
Janiva Magness * Don't Do It * What Love Will Do * Alligator
Snooks Eaglin * Driftin' Blues * New Orleans Street Singer * Folkways
Brian Lee & the Orbiters * So Lucky * Identity Theft * Open Century
Richard Carr * Toughen Up * Tell Everybody * Iguane
Boozoo Chavis * Baby Please Don't Go * Who Stole My Monkey * Rounder

Chas Lewis KHUM
The South Side
3432 N Street
Eureka CA 95503