What to expect Bonnie Raitt show

stan billings sbillingssbillings@GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 16 09:32:06 EST 2012

Just to present a slightly different viewpoint.  I love Maria Muldaur,
Javina Magness, Marcia Ball.  I love lots of the women singing the blues
nowadays.  I saw Bonnie Raitt at Jazz Fest a few years back, and was not
impressed.  Her voice is great, her band was very  good, but i did not care
for the song selection.   Much of what she sings is to smooth, soft, mellow
for my ears, to answer the original question. Also i would suspect that
since she has a new album out, she will be singing a lot of stuff off of
it.

And change of topic here, but i generally do not like it when people sing
or push the new album too much, not saying Bonnie will do that.

Stan