Bonnie Raite will be a very special '

Thumper thirteen thumper1313@GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 16 07:26:45 EST 2012

Chuck,will you post when that is on disc!!.It souds so sweet.....yeaH and
are you into Jim Kweskins jug band,where Jeff Muldar and Maria was a De
Amato?It is where I fell in love with her.
      Sounds lik we both have similar tastes.I missed everything from 75 to
eivhty.I was doin foreign service and spent only a few weeks up at the
shack up north OF Ely,Mn.unwinding  from that evil that men do in the cold
wars. We had only one tape in the rain forest,and we just 1 cassette,and a
best of JKJBM.we just said "turn it over gotta hear the other side"for 4
years that was the only  thing that sustained us. We thaugbt how amazing it
was to last so long! I offered to bring down others on my r&R Mathew
"Beans' Berlin wpild say "it aint hardcore enough"and I  said "oki doke.May
Matt RIP.What did I miss out on?I can order older albims frpm electroc
Fetus.
      Oh,Bonnie has worked with Leon Redbone lately and put it out
recently.l only heard a couple songs on pandora.Thank you,
               Thumper ie yup,aaan Mark S.

Thumper13 say "if you ain't wit da  Blues don't want ur news"