Obamas Celebrate Blues Music

MARK SCHOSSOW yupduluth@MSN.COM
Wed Feb 15 08:14:33 EST 2012

Sorry,my hands sake.we lost it to islam.gaddaffe,we had turned him by killin bY killing several of his children ,he was the intel on the twin towers.But the cia,nsa dint talk or trust eachother,he handed over the lockerbe & the Marine barrecks bombing,etc.he asked us for help first,....and we chumped him.Syria,wbo control Lebanon are falling etc.islam wuo go by the KUran,which is militant the KOran are what mainstream Muslim. I was giong to u of m wben I was recruited me by my electives,wereLatin America and tbe middle east.I wrote psy ops. Nuf said.Obama dropped the ball and baby bush,gave a shitstorm to obama.Hillery is best thing he did.We got to take care of  our own to gain respect.If a parent puts they're children in the military at 16  by signing  a waiver. If he gos to war,he has a better chance to be alive at 2i If you check out hiztory, in 8000 years  two countries have never been the conquered ,Viet nam,....and Afghanistan. We should leave therir NOW.

Yup say...Ya dont need to own no shoes to dance da Blues.

-----Original Message-----

From: Skip and Stacy Jennings
Sent: 14 Feb 2012 23:35:36 GMT
To: yupduluth@msn.com,BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM
Subject: RE: Obamas Celebrate Blues Music

You're assuming that other nations are taking us seriously now.

A boy over 16 would be a change for mitt! Please uh please dont let a newt or a mitt in the white House. The other nations will never take us siriously at dereliction agin fer lettin em even Run.All Obama has to say,"I killed asama,his mama bin lodin!! And pow, he wins.Its the only thing he has to say!

Yup say...Ya dont need to own no shoes to dance da Blues.