Obamas Celebrate Blues Music

mannish mannish@WINDSTREAM.NET
Tue Feb 14 17:29:55 EST 2012

Newt Gingrich would try to pick up one of the girls (he'd find a girl
with a
little meat on her bones a pleasant change, no doubt)

as would/has Jagger, Beck, ME and BB has quite a few children with
different mothers so I guess Newt would fit right in

btw: I do not do politics don't know newt  from Mitt but it's just the
truth ain't nothing wrong with liking women