Obamas Celebrate Blues Music

MARK SCHOSSOW yupduluth@MSN.COM
Tue Feb 14 17:29:49 EST 2012

How about the lincoln bedroom.Everyone bring memory rollouts and camp.Make the se ret service drag  you out.Check Obama to have a Bluesfest Make it a law that it happens every year.

Yup say...Ya dont need to own no shoes to dance da Blues.

-----Original Message-----

From: Sonlewis1@AOL.COM
Sent: 14 Feb 2012 20:52:19 GMT
To: BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM
Subject: Re: Obamas Celebrate Blues Music

And I am guessing that Stan's suggested line up would have saved the tax
payers over $150,000 over what the current headliners are getting... eh, you
KNOW they are not playing for free, right....?

Son  Lewis
Blues Vocalist/Guitarist
_www.sonlewis.com_ (http://www.sonlewis.com/)
_http://www.youtube.com/silkcitycd_ (http://www.youtube.com/silkcitycd)

In a message dated 2/14/2012 3:18:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,