Obamas Celebrate Blues Music

Sonlewis1@AOL.COM Sonlewis1@AOL.COM
Tue Feb 14 15:49:18 EST 2012

And I am guessing that Stan's suggested line up would have saved the tax
payers over $150,000 over what the current headliners are getting... eh, you
KNOW they are not playing for free, right....?

Son  Lewis
Blues Vocalist/Guitarist
_www.sonlewis.com_ (http://www.sonlewis.com/)
_http://www.youtube.com/silkcitycd_ (http://www.youtube.com/silkcitycd)

In a message dated 2/14/2012 3:18:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,