Eric's Blues Dates - February 14th

Eric A Simonsen easimo@GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 13 23:34:20 EST 2012

Dick - you are correct. And btw, that Eric and this Eric went to high school together and had competing folk groups. That Eric was two years ahead of me at Amherst High School in a Buffalo NY suburb. I saw him perform in a small coffee house in Providence RI about ten years ago. I brought a yearbook with me from our high school . He was not happy to see it.
Eric Simonsen - a Norwegian

Sent from my iPhone