Grammys

Jimmy Jacobs jacobslawoffice@KNOLOGY.NET
Mon Feb 13 17:04:28 EST 2012

Enjoyed those.  I personally like Aline's 21 cd too.

Glad I had the option to spend the evening with Eddie and Vaan Shaw though.

Jimmy

-----Original Message-----
From: Blues Music List [mailto:BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM] On Behalf Of
Stan Erhart
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 3:46 PM
To: BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM
Subject: Re: Grammys

 $)CThe video/photo montage of past greats left out Etta, presumably because
of the duo tribute to her by Bonnie Raitt and Alicia Keys - which was really
good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYL1Wn_pJkI

I also enjoyed the Paul McCartney jam, with everyone tradin' twos on "The
End". Besides Paul, it was Joe Walsh, Dave Grohl, Bruce Springsteen, and two
of McCartneys side men (Rusty Anderson and Brian Ray). Joe Walsh did his
Funk 49 lick on one go around, and they all kept it together. ;-) It's about
4 minutes into this clip.

http://youtu.be/JhR4zDOa8Zc

Stan