Grammys

Brat bratgirlbaby63@AOL.COM
Mon Feb 13 15:43:08 EST 2012

Bonnie Raitt and Alicia Keys Grammy's 2012 performance in tribute to Etta James.

 www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Aq4J6jM7Y0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The Grammys remembered Don Cornilius as well.

Tedeschi Trucks Band thanked several late legends, Pinetop Perkins, Etta James, Hubert Sumlin and Honeyboy Edwards, after winning Best Blues Album. (Even though we didn't get to see that part on TV!) And Devon Allman posted a pic on facebook of Gregg Allman with his Lifetime Achievement Award. The Beach Boys sang too with help from others. 10ish yrs ago I was alone in a green room with Brian Wilson, Christopher Cross, and Paul Shaffer. I sat on a sofa and talked with Brian Wilson, who could hardly hold a conversation. He seemed to make it through the song last night.

Adele swept the Grammys, as expected. Shes amazing.

They paid tribute to those who passed. They included Pinetop, Hubert, and Honeyboy ♥ then Jennifer Hudson sang I Will Always Love You. Very few people could have pulled that off. She did.

www.facebook.com/amy.brat
www.facebook.com/BratGirlmedia
www.twitter.com/BluesBrat