Playlist: www.SoundsofBlue.com 2/13/12 Fund drive time!

Robert Putignano bob8003@YAHOO.COM
Mon Feb 13 12:59:48 EST 2012

2/13/2012: www.SoundsofBlue.com Playlist:
http://wfdu.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?showoid=5771&date=02-13-2012
On Demand Replay:
http://wfdu.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/listen/53720
-Interviews: None - Fund drive time, so far during 4 shows almost $13,000
has been raised on the Sounds of Blue!
Births: Irma Thomas (71) King Floyd (72) Bill Doggett (96) Esther Marrow
(71) Maceo Parker (69) Merl Saunders (78) & more!
<New update:> For the 4th consecutive year: The Sounds of Blue is the 2011
most pledged to radio show at WFDU-FM which operates in Teaneck, NJ, 10
miles west of NYC, and brought in over $17,000, and all by its lonesome: and
covered 20% of the stations annual fund drive budget.
Check out the vastly improved & expanded Birthday look-up: search by date,
or by artist name (no longer case
sensitive)http://www.soundsofblue.com/birth.htm
For airplay consideration, please mail CD's to me at:
134 Overlook St. Mount Vernon, NY 10552
Text version of the Sounds of Blue for 2/13/12:
Time ∧  Title  Artist  Album  Label  Genre
06:00 am  Various  Flashback Hour  http://wfdu.fm  www.SoundsofBlue.com
06:18 am  My Funny Valentine  Merl Saunders Jerry Garcia  Live at the
Keystone II  Fantasy  Jazz
06:39 am  Sitting In Limbo  Jerry Garcia & Merl Saunders Band  Keystone
Berkeley   Soul
06:51 am  How Sweet It Is  Legion of Mary  The Jerry Garcia Collection
Vol.1  www.JerryGarcia.com  Soul
07:08 am  Second Line Medley  Irma Thomas  Simply the Best Live  Rounder  Soul
07:27 am  Groove Me  King Floyd  Choice Cuts  Waldoxy  Soul
07:30 am  It's You That I Love w/Luther Kent  Rue de Funk  Weather the
Storm  www.BobbyCampo.com  Soul
07:35 am  Find a Way w/Calvin Keys  The Wide Hive Players  Guitar II
www.WideHive.com  Jazz
07:53 am  I'm In It To Win It  EG Kight  Lip Service  www.egkight.com  Soul
07:56 am  The Party's Still Going On  Marcia Ball  Roadside Attractions
Alligator  Blues
08:09 am  Hi Roller  Bo-Keys  Got To Get Back!  Electraphonic  Soul
08:13 am  Man In Motion  Warren Haynes  Man In Motion  Stax-Concord  Soul
08:20 am  Cup Full of Dreams  Sugarcane Harris  Cup Full of Dreams
MPS-Promising Music  Soul
08:35 am  Doin' Alright  Cornell Dupree  I'm Alright
www.DialToneRecords.com  Funk
08:39 am  Woman In the Window  Esther Marrow  Sister Woman  Fantasy  Soul
08:43 am  Blues For Shorty Bill  Maceo Parker  Southern Exposure  RCA-
Novus  Funk
08:50 am  Funky Good Time  Maceo Parker  The JB Horns-Funky Good Time
Gramavision  Funk
08:58 am  Honky Tonk  Bill Doggett  Leaps and Bounds  Charly  Blues