Sponsored Head Shave

MARK SCHOSSOW yupduluth@MSN.COM
Sun Feb 12 13:37:10 EST 2012

Hiya their Billy!I was worried  ,about  you.Did they tell you that u were going to lose all ur hair?I  I went through 12 Cobalt treatments,and I lost some hair but but kept the most of it. when
 I got mine told me that I would'nt lose much but nuclear medicine,  different from cobalt. They were at
 the same waiting room,
  it was separate with different doctors for cobalt and nuclear medicine.My prayers Are with you.This is my mail address for the Blues, in my life.
              Did you get those cds off yet? I  Will pay for them.
            Your brother in blues,
             Mark Schossow

Yup say...Ya dont need to own no shoes to dance da Blues.

-----Original Message-----

From: Billy Allardyce
Sent: 12 Feb 2012 16:47:44 GMT
To: BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM
Subject: Sponsored Head Shave

As some of you may already know, I was being treated for an inner ear infection which was causing me to lose my baklnce at the start of 2012. Turns out the its not an inner ear infection but a malignant tumour on my Cortex, and I've had 5 days of intensive targeted Radiotherapy.
Since the treatment is going to mean that I lose my waist length hair I decided to hold a sponsored head shave for The MacMillan Nursing Charity.
Donate as little or as much as you wish via the html link which wilk take you to a Papal button.
http://www.the-blindman.com/head%20shave/headshave.htm
Regards,

The Blindman