Sponsored Head Shave

Brat bratgirlbaby63@AOL.COM
Sun Feb 12 11:59:56 EST 2012

That's a wonderful idea, Billy. Very thoughtful of you. i'm so sorry you're having to go through all of this. I wish you a speedy and full recovery. <3

Brat ~

www.facebook.com/amy.brat
www.facebook.com/BratGirlmedia

-----Original Message-----
From: Billy Allardyce <theblindman1144@BTINTERNET.COM>
To: BLUES-L <BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM>
Sent: Sun, Feb 12, 2012 10:49 am
Subject: Sponsored Head Shave

As some of you may already know, I was being treated for an inner ear infection
which was causing me to lose my baklnce at the start of 2012. Turns out the its
not an inner ear infection but a malignant tumour on my Cortex, and I've had 5
days of intensive targeted Radiotherapy.
Since the treatment is going to mean that I lose my waist length hair I decided
to hold a sponsored head shave for The MacMillan Nursing Charity.
Donate as little or as much as you wish via the html link which wilk take you to
a Papal button.
http://www.the-blindman.com/head%20shave/headshave.htm
Regards,

The Blindman