Playlist: 2/12/2 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Feb 12 11:19:56 EST 2012

6AM

Lightnin’ Hopkins / Mojo Hand / Prestige Profiles Lightnin’ Hopkins / Prestige
-
Gregg Allman / Tears, Tears, Tears / Low Country Blues / Rounder
Marcia Ball / Look Before You Leap / Roadside Attractions / Alligator
-
Warren Haynes / Take a Bullet / Man in Motion / Stax
-
Taj Mahal / She Caught the Katy / The Essential Taj Mahal / Columbia Legacy
-
Keb Mo / We Don’t Need It / The Reflection / Yolabelle
Tedeschi Trucks Band / Love Has Something Else to Say / Revelator / Masterworks
-
Heritage Blues Orchestra / Big-Legged Woman / And Still I Rise / Raisin’ Music
Otis Taylor / Banjo Boogie Blues / Contraband / Telarc
-
Willie Mabon / I Don’t Know / Chess Blues Piano Greats / Chess MCA

7AM

Koko Taylor / Wang Dang Doodle / Koko Taylor – Deluxe Edition / Alligator
-
Lucky Peterson / Statesboro Blues / You Can Always Turn Around / Dreyfus Jazz
J.F. and Beat Merchants / Shorty in the Flood / Such Good Times / Independent
-
Dave Specter / Stick to the Hip / Spectified / Fret 12
-
Dr. Duke Tumatoe / Barbecue / I Just Want to Be Rich / ElectroGlide
-
Magic Slim and the Teardrops / 4:59 a.m. / Raising the Bar / Blind Pig
Sugar Blue / Messin’ with the Kid / Threshold / Beeble
-
Chris Thomas King / How Does It Feel / Antebellum Postcards / 21st Century Blues
Toronzo Cannon / Chico’s Song / Leaving Mood / Delmark
-
Sharon Lewis & Texas Fire / The Real Deal  / The Real Deal / Delmark
Quintus McCormick Blues Band / I Got It Babe / Put It on Me! / Delmark

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road