Sponsored Head Shave

Billy Allardyce theblindman1144@BTINTERNET.COM
Sun Feb 12 05:25:23 EST 2012

As some of you may already know, I was being treated for an inner ear infection which was causing me to lose my baklnce at the start of 2012. Turns out the its not an inner ear infection but a malignant tumour on my Cortex, and I've had 5 days of intensive targeted Radiotherapy.
Since the treatment is going to mean that I lose my waist length hair I decided to hold a sponsored head shave for The MacMillan Nursing Charity.
Donate as little or as much as you wish via the html link which wilk take you to a Papal button.
http://www.the-blindman.com/head%20shave/headshave.htm
Regards,