PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 2/11/12

David Carrigan papajoe61@HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 11 18:47:26 EST 2012

My show # 642. The Saturday Blue Plate Special was theme driven tuneage about rural life and its values and the allure of the big city.
Papajoe (David Carrigan)
Blues Cafe'
101 CAC WWSP
Reserve Street UWSP
Stevens Point WI 54481

Saturdays 3-7PM
February 11, 2012
Saturday Blue Plate Special "Rural Life Blues"
Muddy Waters /Country Boy /One More Mile /Chess
Lil Green /Country Boy Blues /1940-1941 /Classic
Louis Jordan /Small Town Boy /1941-1944 /JSP
Brownie McGhee /Country Boy Boogie /1947-1948 /JSP
Jimmy Witherspoon /Just a Country Boy /Urban Blues Singing Legend v3 /JSP
H-Bomb Ferguson /Big City Blues /Rock, H-Bomb Rock!!! /Big Bang
Sonny Rhodes /Country Boy /All Night Long They Play the Blues /Specialty
John Lee Hooker /Country Boy /Never Get Out of These Blues Alive /Chess
L.C. Robinson /I'm Just a Country Boy /Mojo in My Hand /Arhoolie
Eddie Kirkland /Jerdine /Front and Center /Trix

New on the Menu

Mary Bridget Davies /Take It to the Limit /Wanna Feel Somethin' /self
Mark May Band /Six Strings or Two Legs /Release My Soul /Bad Fork
Contino /I Don't Want to Know /Back Porch Dogma /Blind Pig

Tommy Lee Cook /Human Nature /Mailbox Money /Two Mules
Otis Taylor /The Devil's Gonna Lie /Contraband /Telarc

Microwave Dave /Hydraulic Grind  /Last Time I Saw You /self

Microwave Dave /All Nite Boogie /Last Time I Saw You /self
Heritage Blues Orchestra /Goin' Uptown /And Still I Rise /Raisin Music

Blues for Jake My Valentine Blues
Mr. Rain /Who Dat? /Rhythm and Blues box v6 /Membrane
Rice Miller /Eyesight to the Blind /King Biscuit Blues /Arhoolie
Slim Harpo /Baby, Scratch My Back /Best of /Hip-O
T-Bone Walker /No Worry Blues /Complete Capitol-Black and White Recordings /Capitol
Bobby Parker /So Glad That I Found You /Bent Out of Shape /Black Top
Susan Tedeschi and Derek Trucks /Until You Remember /Revelator /Masterworks
Otis Redding /I've Been Loving You Too Long /Otis Blue /Stax
Solomon Burke /Oh What a Feeling /Nothing's Impossible /E1 Entertainment

Saturday Blue Plate Special more "Rural Life Blues"
Rosco Gordon /City Woman /Bootin' - the RPM Years /Ace
Dave Bartholomew /Country Boy /Jump 'n Shout /Delmark
Shy Guy Douglas /She's My Kinda Gal /Killer Swamp Guitar /Excello
Eddie Taylor /Ride 'em on Down /Best of VeeJay v3 /Collectables
Peg Leg Sam /Poor Boy /Early in the Morning /Blues Alliance
Frank Floyd /Sweet Farm Girl /The Missing Link /Memphis International
Grey Ghost  /Home at Last /self titled /SpindleTop
Big Joe and the DynaFlows /Oke-She-Moke-She-Pop /Layin' in the Alley //Black Top
Pat Byack /Look at You, Look at Me /Super Blue and Funky /Bullseye
Long John Hunter /In the Country /Swinging from the Rafters /Alligator
Blind Mississippi Morris /Small Town Blues /Bad to Worse /Boogie BBQ
Syl Johnson /Finger Lickin' Good /Talkin' 'bout Chicago /Delmark
Johnny Drummer /Born in the Delta /Unleaded Blues /Earwig
B.B. King and Eric Clapton /When My Heart Beats Like a Hammer /Riding with the King /Reprise
Elvin Bishop and Little Smokey Smothers /Dirty Drawers /That's My Partner! /Alligator
Jimmy Burns /Country Boy in the City /Back to the Delta /Delmark
Kirk Fletcher /Country Girl /Shades of Blues /Delta Groove
Larry Garner /Raised in the Country /Here Today, Gone Tomorrow /VooDoo
CeeCee James /Nutbush City Limits /Seriously Raw /FWG
Cash Box Kings /Country Boy /I-94 Blues /Blue Bella

New on the Menu
Ruthie Foster /It Makes No Difference /Let it Burn /Blue Corn

Sean Costello /The Battle is Over but the War Goes On /At His Best - Live /LandSlide
Mac Arnold's Blues Revival /Backbone and Gristle /Live at the Grey Eagle /Vizztone

Joe Louis Walker /Ride All Night /Hellfire /Alligator

Jumpin' Jack Benny /Take Time Out to Hear Me Some Blues /I'll be Alright /Boppin'
Suzanne and the Blues Church /Set Me Free /The Cost of Love /Gorgeous Tone

Omar and the Howlers /Snake Rhythm Rock /Essential Collection v1 /Ruf

Lisa Mills /My Happy Song /Tempered in Fire /Mills Bluz