28th IBC Results

cybergaloot@COMCAST.NET cybergaloot@COMCAST.NET
Fri Feb 10 09:55:18 EST 2012

I've seen and recorded Damon several times now and he has become one of my personal favorites in the Americana genre (for lack of a better term). Damn nice guy too. Just recently the Bradfordville Blues Club had "Southern Hospitality" which is Damon, JP Soars and Victor Wainwright all together. Don't miss them if they come your way, either together or individually!

On a IBC related note, the Bradfordville Blues Club had a last minute show last night by the Bart Walker Band (2nd place in the 2012 IBC & winner of the Albert King Award). He can get a bit on the blues rock side of things but is quite good in my opinion. He's certainly not just about a billion notes per second .
--
Walter

----- Original Message -----
From: Sonlewis1@AOL.COM
To: BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 10:59:44 PM
Subject: Re: 28th IBC Results

OK... I can sleep a lot better tonight knowing that The Blues are in the
capable young hands of Damon Fowler... P-Dub's recommended link below is a
monster but check out some of the others on YouTube...

Makes me PROUD to be Siesta Key Swamp Mutt...!

Son Lewis
Blues Vocalist/Guitarist
_www.sonlewis.com_ (http://www.sonlewis.com/)
_http://www.youtube.com/silkcitycd_ (http://www.youtube.com/silkcitycd)

In a message dated 2/8/2012 11:07:56 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,