28th IBC Results

Sonlewis1@AOL.COM Sonlewis1@AOL.COM
Thu Feb 9 22:59:44 EST 2012

OK... I can sleep a lot better tonight knowing that The Blues are in the
capable young hands of Damon Fowler... P-Dub's recommended link below is a
monster but check out some of the others on YouTube...

Makes me PROUD to be Siesta Key Swamp Mutt...!

Son  Lewis
Blues Vocalist/Guitarist
_www.sonlewis.com_ (http://www.sonlewis.com/)
_http://www.youtube.com/silkcitycd_ (http://www.youtube.com/silkcitycd)

In a message dated 2/8/2012 11:07:56 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,