PLAYLIST: The South Side w/Chas Lewis ~ 2-3-12

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Wed Feb 8 20:58:02 EST 2012

http://www.thesouthside.org

February 3rd, 2012 * Playlist for The South Side
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
http://www.khum.com/khumstream
KHUM 104.3 and 104.7 FM * Humboldt Co, CA

Johnny "Guitar" Watson * Feb 3, 1935 – May 17, 1996

Artist * Track * Release * Label

7pm
Johnny "Guitar" Watson * Tell Me, Tell Me * West Coast Gtr Killers * El
Segundo
John Hammond * Murder In the Red Barn * Wicked Grin * Virgin
Mavis Staples * 99 and 1/2 * We'll Never Turn Back * Anti-
Matt Hill * I Tried To Love a Crazy Woman * On the Floor * Deep Fryed
Johnny "Guitar" Watson * Hot Little Mama * 3 Hours Past Midnight * Ace
Lightnin' Slim * My Little Angel Child * Nothin' But the Devil * Ace
John Németh * Blues Hit Big Town * Magic Touch * Blind Pig
Otis Taylor * Banjo Boogie Blues * Contraband * Telarc
Peppermint Harris * My Blues Have Rolled Away * Houston Might Be Heaven *
JSP
Johnny "Guitar" Watson * One More Kiss * Untouchable * Ace
Gene Taylor * The Walkout * Ride In My Automobile * El Toro
Duke Robillard * I Ain't Mad At You * Low Down & Tore Up * Stony Plain
WC Clark * I Want To Do Everything For You * Deep In the Heart * Alligator

8pm
Heritage Blues Orchestra * Clarksdale Moan * And Still I Rise * Raisin'
Music
John Németh * Do You Really Want That Woman * Name the Day! * Blind Pig
Bobby Jones * How Long Will It Last * Comin' Back Hard * Delta Groove
Eddie Boyd * Hard Time Getting' Started * Chess Blues * Chess/MCA
Juke Boy Bonner * Daylight Won't Catch Me Here * Ghetto Poet * Arhoolie
Johnny "Guitar" Watson * Too Tired * Hot Just Like TNT * Ace
MFSB w/The Three Degrees * TSOP * Soul Train 25th Anniversary * Island
War * The World Is a Ghetto * The Very Best * Rhino
The Isley Brothers * It's Your Thing * Soul Train 25th Anniversary * Island
Ohio Players * Skin Tight * Skin Tight * Mercury
Johnny "Guitar" Watson * 3 Hours Past Midnight * Hot Just Like TNT * Ace
Johnny "Guitar" Watson * Cuttin' In * Untouchable * Ace
Johnny "Guitar" Watson * Gangster of Love * Hot Just Like TNT * Ace
Johnny "Guitar" Watson * In the Evening * Hot Just Like TNT * Ace

9pm
Little Walter * Juke * His Best * Chess/MCA
Thorbjørn Risager  * On My Way * Dust & Scratches * Cope
Johnny "Guitar" Watson * Space Guitar * The Very Best: Gangster of Love  *
Collectibles
Johnny "Guitar" Watson * Tarzan * A Real Mother for You * Collectables
Johnny "Guitar" Watson * One Room Country Shack * 3Hours Past Midnight * Ace
Tampa Red * You Can't Get That Stuff No More * Tampa Red Vol 5 * Document
John Németh * Home In Your Heart * Name the Day! * Blind Pig
John Németh * Where You Been * Love Me Tonight * Blind Pig
Etta James * I'm Gonna Take What He's Got * Tell Mama: Complete Muscle
Shoals * MCA
Johnny "Guitar" Watson * She Moves Me  * Hot Just Like TNT * Ace
Joe Louis Walker * I'm On To You * Hellfire * Alligator
Ruthie Foster w/Blind Boys of Alabama * Set Fire to the Rain * Let It Burn *
Blue Corn
Johnny "Guitar" Watson  * A Real Mother for You * A Real Mother for You *
Collectables

Chas Lewis KHUM-FM
The South Side
3432 N Street