28th IBC Results

MARK SCHOSSOW yupduluth@MSN.COM
Wed Feb 8 10:54:50 EST 2012

I want everybody to join my group nanny. Nazis Are Not Nice... Ya?

Yup say...Ya dont need to own no shoes to dance da Blues.

-----Original Message-----

From: Chuck Winans
Sent: 8 Feb 2012 13:53:32 GMT
To: BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM
Subject: Re: 28th IBC Results

Describe the whole group?  Not at all.  Not any more than all Germans in the 1930s were nazis.  There is a loud, militant faction within every large group, often heard and never swayed from their talking points -- not even when the rationale of their argument no longer holds any water.  Happens in every profession.

Of course there is something missing in a lot of the blues being produced today, in terms of authenticity as many define it.  The originators have died.