28th IBC Results

Joel Fritz willie_mctell@COMCAST.NET
Wed Feb 8 09:38:21 EST 2012

What I've said before and will continue to say until people understand
it is that I am the ultimate arbiter of the blues.  What I say goes.
Your assignment this week is 1000 words comparing and contrasting the
body of work left by Frank Stokes and Bo Weevil Jackson/Sam Butler.

BTW, where does the stuff Johnny Guitar Watson recorded in the '50s fit
in?  For extra credit, 500 words on "Space Guitar."

Fritz Bros Tunes:  http://www.myspace.com/thefritzbrothers