28th IBC Results

MARK SCHOSSOW yupduluth@MSN.COM
Tue Feb 7 12:57:27 EST 2012

I also agree on this point with Hash.Everything comez back to tbe dollor.Be it legit or not.I was not they're, so I am not refering to the band themselves. But have heard alot of heavy metal bands claim they were a blues
 band. Do ya think one of y'all Bluesfolk can sing a song called "heavy metal blues? I will write for free.And dats sumething already  halfway done in my head.
         Enthusiastically waiting,Mark

Yup say...Ya dont need to own no shoes to dance da Blues.

-----Original Message-----

From: hashbb@AOL.COM
Sent: 7 Feb 2012 17:14:41 GMT
To: BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM
Subject: Re: 28th IBC Results

 I think my whole point of what is being lost in the music has been missed.
It is not about artists doing covers from other genres. BTW, A Collins covered
Mustang Sally, and Ray Charles covered quite a few from other types of music.
My point was more that today a lot of the new music I am hearing is geared toward
the fact that it is becoming more homogenized, to reach the largest number of
sellable audience. I don't necessarily see this as a good thing for the arts in general.
HB