28th IBC Results

chuck 249 hhs249@GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 7 07:02:11 EST 2012

On Feb 6, 2012, at 20:37, Jonny Meister <bluesandbeyond@gmail.com> wrote:

It seems that I recall Mr Collins benefiting from an association early
on with Canned Heat, who introduced him to a much wider audience.

I will also point out that late great Wynonie Harris had a huge hit
with country artist/songwriter Hank Penny's Don't Roll Those Bloodshot
Eyes At Me. Penny's disc had barely stop spinning when Harris's
dropped. Was he talked into it? Probably, by some astute (what used to
be called) A&R man.

chuck, in dallas