28th IBC Results

Ron Weinstock rbluesw@YAHOO.COM
Tue Feb 7 06:00:25 EST 2012

Ike and Tina recorded a slowed down version of "Proud Mary" prior to the hit recording as well as
other covers.  They also recorded Alice Cooper cover "Only Women Bleed." Of course lets not forget
Wilson Pickett's "Hey Jude" and covers by the Beatles and Stones by Otis Redding.  So let us not
forget this background of looking for crossover material.