28th IBC Results

mannish mannish@WINDSTREAM.NET
Mon Feb 6 20:44:55 EST 2012

Like anything each generation adds a touch and waters it down or
enhances it however you view it.  I think plenty of the 'legends' would
have embraced the crossing over from the career standpoint but some
would not like what the genre has become. That's just MHO

I did the IBC in 2007 there was more rock than blues to me amongst the
competitors but the winners were right on the money.

It is a great weekend to be in Memphis and a great weekend FOR Memphis.