Playlist: 2/5/12 - Sunday Morning Blues - WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Feb 5 11:08:29 EST 2012

6AM

Hound Dog Taylor and the Houserockers / Wild About You, Baby / Hound Dog Taylor and the Houserockers – Deluxe Edition / Alligator
-
Otis Taylor / The Devil’s Gonna Lie / Otis Taylor’s Contraband / Telarc
Big James and the Chicago Playboys / All Your Love / The Big Payback / Blind Pig
-
Heritage Blues Orchestra / Clarkdale Moan / And Still I Rise / Raisin’ Music
Tom Rigney and Flambeau / Just Your Fool / Don’t Fight It / Parhelion
-
Muddy Waters / Short Dress Woman / Folk Singer / MCA Chess
-
Denise LaSalle / 24 Hours / Blues Mix:6 – Super Southern Soul / Ecko
Kilborn Alley / You Were My Woman / Four / Blue Bella
-
Ray Bailey / Red Headed Stepchild / Cruisin’ for a Bluesin’ / Tonedef
Joel DaSilva – Albert Castiglia / Hard Time / The Midnight Howl / DaSilva
-
Cornell Dupree / Grandma’s Hands / I’m Alright / Dialtone
-
Jimmy Rogers / That’s Alright / Jimmy Rogers – The Complete Chess Recordings / MCA Chess

7 AM

Little Walter / My Babe / Little Walter – His Best / MCA Chess
-
Lucky Peterson / Trouble / You Can Always Turn Around / Dreyfus Jazz
Bob Levis / Getting Out of Town / Barstool Blues / Big Paw
-
Guy Davis / Ramblin’ All Over / The Adventures of Fishy Waters: In Bed with the Blues / Smokeydoke
-
Joe Filisko & Eric Noden / Gridlock Blues / I.C. Special / Filisko-Noden
-
Larry McCray / Get My Blues On / Larry McCray / Magnolia
Lil’ Ed and the Blues Imperials / My Baby Moves Me / Full Tilt / Alligator
-
Grana Louise / Lead Foot Mama / Gettn’ Kinda Rough! / Delmark
Toronzo Cannon / She’s Too Much / Leaving Mood / Delmark
-
Chicago Rhythm & Blues Kings / Creepin Under My Skin / Chicago Rhythm & Blues King / Blind Pig
-
Tom Holland and The Shuffle Kings / Zeb's Blues / The Blues - An Evolution / ElectroGlide

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road