NBC: Poll: How do you get most of your commercial music these days

MARK SCHOSSOW yupduluth@MSN.COM
Sun Feb 5 07:56:15 EST 2012

Hello Walter,
                     Mark here.Walter,a neighbor  of mine  gave me some interesting information. You mite know more than I.two issues,My neighbor,who is about loading every album every done by the artist.He said its not torrent, but "called " a torrent and that Apple has the search engine  and key to do this,embedded when purchased.Do what you wish with this set of words.The info. is "word" .Like you to reply to me wen you have time.Otherwise, lets start with the big two"

Yup say...Ya dont need to own no shoes to dance the Blues