NBC: Poll: How do you get most of your commercial music these days

Valerie Johnson bluesyall@WILDBLUE.NET
Sat Feb 4 12:29:33 EST 2012

I download all my stuff off the internet.  I use:

Zune, which I paid a monthly subscription.  I used it for finding and
using music to support Blues for Kids and other music education I was
involved in.  I never copied it (didn't have permission)
itunes - when I want to buy songs to download on my MP3
CDbaby - I buy and sell from that site

Free:  I do like to donate or purchase products to support those that
offer free downloads
itunes - have resources like Pandora and other internet radio stations
and podcasts that are free
itunes U - which has education programs that you can download for free.
Youtube - I look and share those with friends or folks on facebook.

I  buy CD's from the artist when they perform at concerts and shows, etc.
Val