NBC: Poll: How do you get most of your commercial music these days

Steve Hoffman stevehoffman@STARPOWER.NET
Thu Feb 2 10:50:16 EST 2012

I'm old-school.

I still buy CDs, lots of them.  Nearly always
on-line, as there is nary a brick-and-mortar store
in my area carrying CDs these days! Typically for
stuff other than blues,  I buy from Amazon.com,
CDconnection.com, and/or BN.com (Barnes & Noble).
For blues CDs, I buy thru my friend Charlie Lange
at www.bluebeatmusic.com

I also occasionally download some mp3s -- legal,
paid for -- via iTunes store and Amazon.com  ...

I watch a lot of streamed music stuff for free --
e.g., YouTube clips that friends post on Facebook
etc.  However, I search out nor attempt to
download free music.

So that's my 2 cents.

-Steve Hoffman