1-27-12 ~ The South Side playlist, Blues & Soul

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Thu Feb 2 01:36:21 EST 2012

Web Archive: Click Non-proportional font

http://www.thesouthside.org

Playlist for The South Side * January 27, 2012
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC/GMT
http://www.khum.com/khumstream
KHUM 104.3 and 104.7 FM ~ Humboldt Co, CA

Elmore James * Jan 27,1918  to  May 24,1963
Bobby Bland * Born Jan 27, 1930

Artist * Track * Release * Label

7pm
Elmore James * Hawaiian Boogie * Let's Cut It: Very Best of  * Pointblank
Bobby Bland * It's My Life Baby * I Pity the Fool: The Duke Recordings * MCA
Precious Bryant * Someday Baby * My Name Is Precious * Music Maker
Paul Oscher * Wee Baby Blues * Bet On the Blues * Blues Fidelity
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings * I'm Not Gonna Cry * Soul Time! * Daptone
Bobby Bland * Further On Up the Road * The Anthology * MCA
The California Honeydrops * When It Was Wrong * Spreadin' Honey * Tub Tone
Bobby Bland * Don't Cry No More * I Pity the Fool: The Duke Recordings * MCA
Elmore James * Madison Blues * The Sky Is Crying * P-Vine
John Németh * Heartbreak with a Hammer * Name the Day! * Blind Pig
Jesse Hill * Why Holler * The Very Best * Master Classics
Elmore James * Done Somebody Wrong * King of the Slide Guitar * Capricorn
Jessie Mae Hemphill * Loving In the Moonlight * Get Right Blues * Inside
Sounds

8pm
Curtis Salgado * I Don't Want to Discuss It * Clean Getaway * Shanachie
Mark Hummel * I Just Keep Loving Here * Blue & Lonesome * Rokinitus
Sugar Ray & the Bluetones * I Came Down with the Blues * Evening * Severn
Bobby Bland * Rockin' In the Same Old Boat * The Anthology * MCA
Elmore James * I Held My Baby Last Night * King of the Slide Guitar *
Capricorn
Toni Price * I Want To Do Everything for You * Midnight Pumpkin * Texas
Music Group
Contino * Temptation * Back Porch Dogma * Blind Pig
Bobby Bland * I Pity the Fool * The Anthology * MCA
Elmore James * I Believe * Best of the Modern Years * Capitol
Charlie Musselwhite * Sad & Beautiful World * The Well * Alligator
Tip of the Top * She's Too Much * From Memphis to Greaseland * Delta King

9pm
Dorothy Berry * You're Driving Me Crazy * Midnight Blues Party * Electro-Fi
Elmore James  * No Love In My Heart * Best of the Modern Years * Capitol
Bobby Bland * I Wouldn't Treat a Dog * The Anthology * MCA
Elmore James * Talk To Me Baby  * The Sky Is Crying: The History of  * Rhino
Bobby Bland * Ain't No Love In the Heart of the City * The Anthology * MCA
Etta James * The Boondocks * Dreamer * Verve Forecast
Bobby Bland * Ain't Nothing You Can Do * The Definitive Collection * Geffen
Elmore James * 12 Year Old Boy * Vee-Jay: 40 Years of Hits * Vee-Jay
Billy Boy Arnold * She Don't Love Me That Way * Chicago Blues: A Living
History (2)  * Raisin Music
John Németh * Love Zombie * The Jack of Harps * Ind
Elmore James * Stranger Blues * Come Go With Me * Charly
Elmore James * Something Inside of Me * The Sky Is Crying: The History of  *
Rhino
Bobby Bland * Don't Cry No More * The Anthology * MCA
Microwave Dave & the Nukes * Jesus Was Smart * Last Time I Saw You * Ind

Chas Lewis, KHUM
3432 N Street
Eureka CA 95503