Playlist: www.SoundsofBlue.com 12/17/12

Robert Putignano bob8003@YAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 17 13:51:30 EST 2012

12/17/2012: www.SoundsofBlue.com Playlist:
http://wfdu.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?showoid=5771&date=12-17-2012
On Demand Replay:
http://wfdu.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/listen/59237/sounds-of-blue
Interviews:
None
Births: Paul Butterfield (70) Eddie "Cleanhead" Vinson (95) Cornell Dupree
(70) Walter "Wolfman" Washington (69) Hank Crawford (78) Frank Zappa (72) &
more!
<New update:> For the 5th consecutive year: The Sounds of Blue is the 2012
most pledged to radio show at WFDU-FM which operates in Teaneck, NJ, 10
miles west of NYC, and brought in over $17,000, and all by its lonesome: and
covered 20% of the stations annual fund drive budget.
Check out the vastly improved & expanded Birthday look-up: search by date,
or by artist name (no longer case sensitive)
http://www.soundsofblue.com/birth.htm
For airplay consideration, please mail CD's to me at:
134 Overlook St. Mount Vernon, NY 10552
Text playlist for 12/17/2012 Sounds of Blue
Time ∧  Title  Artist  Album  Label  Genre
06:00 am  Various  Flashback Hour  http://wfdu.fm  www.SoundsofBlue.com
06:05 am  Big Swifty  Frank Zappa - Birthday 72  Waka/Jawaka  RYKO - FZ
06:23 am  The Gumbo Variations  Frank Zappa - Birthday 72  Hot Rats  Barking
Pumpkin
06:42 am  D.C Boogie  Frank Zappa - Birthday 72  Imaginary Diseases  Zappa
Records
06:55 am  Cosmik Debris  Frank Zappa - Birthday 72  Apostrophe'/Overnite
Sensation  RYKO - FZ
07:06 am  I Had a Dream  Hank Crawford - Birthday 78  Tight  Milestone  Funk
07:13 am  I'm a Fool  Larry Carlton  Then & Now - 3CD box w/Mr.335 Live In
Japan  www.LarryCarlton.com - www.335Records.com  Blues
07:18 am  Popcorn Jack  Enrico Crivellaro  Freewheelin'  Electro-Fi  Soul
07:23 am  Way Back Home  Hank Crawford - Birthday 78  The World of Hank
Crawford  Milestone  Soul
07:31 am  It Was Fun While It Lasted  Walter "Woflman" Washington -
Birthday 69  Wolf Tracks  Rounder  Soul
07:35 am  Dirty Love  Frank Zappa - Birthday 72  Apostrophe'/Overnite
Sensation  RYKO - FZ
07:37 am  Old Maid Boogie  Eddie "Cleanhead" Vinson - Birthday 95  Etta
James & Eddie "Cleanhead" Vinson - The Late Show  Fantasy  Blues
07:42 am  Manhattan Blues  Hank Crawford - Birthday 78  Tight  Milestone  Blues
07:47 am  Sharleena  Frank Zappa - Birthday 72  The Lost Episodes  RYKO - FZ
07:58 am  Peaches En Regalia  Frank Zappa - Birthday 72  Hot Rats  Barking
Pumpkin
08:04 am  I'm Tiptoeing Through  Walter "Woflman" Washington - Birthday 69
Wolf Tracks  Rounder  Blues
08:08 am  Gene's Tune  Paul Butterfield - Birthday 70  The Butterfield Blues
Band Live (Expanded 2 Disc set_  Rhino Handmade  Funk
08:20 am  Imaginary Diseases  Frank Zappa - Birthday 72  Imaginary
Diseases  Zappa Records
08:30 am  Watching The River Flow  Cornell Dupree - Birthday 70  Gadd Gang -
Live At the Bottom Line  Sony Music Japan  Soul
08:37 am  Lil' Clanton Shuffle w/Sugarcane Harris  Frank Zappa - Birthday
72  The Lost Episodes  RYKO - FZ  Blues
08:41 am  Mary Ann  Walter "Woflman" Washington - Birthday 69  Funk Is In
the House  Bullseye  Blues
08:46 am  Corazon  Hank Crawford - Birthday 78  Wildflower  CTI  Soul
08:52 am  Funk Is In the House  Walter "Woflman" Washington - Birthday 69
Funk Is In the House  Bullseye  Folk
08:57 am  Apostrophe' w/Jack Bruce  Frank Zappa - Birthday 72
Apostrophe'/Overnite Sensation  RYKO - FZ