WGMC Blues Spectrum Playlist (12/16/12)

James McGrath mcgrat2003@yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 21:51:12 EST 2012

Don't Let Our Good Thing End  ZZ Hill & Dorothy Moore  Z.Zelebration  Malaco
Please Let Me Be Your Santa Claus  William Clarke  Christmas Collection  Alligator
Lonesome Bedroom Blues  ScottyBoy Daniel Blues Band  Mercy!  Blue Edge
My Eyes Keep Me In Trouble  Willie Buck  Cell Phone Man  Delmark
Mastercharge  Albert Collins  Ice Pickin'  Alligator
Let's Get A Real Tree  David Gogo  Christmas With The Blues  Cordova Bay
Grandma's Cookin' Christmas  Francine Reed  Here Comes Frani Claus  CMO
Won't Be Comin' Home  Robert Cray  Nothing But Love  Provogue
#7  Ronnie Earl  Now My Soul  Stony Plain
Hot Cider Cinnamon  Harrison Kennedy  Santa's Got Mojo 2  Electro-Fi
Silver Bells  Sonia Dada  Season's Greetings  Calliope Music
Joy To The World  Roger Hurricane Wilson Simply & Acoustically Merry Christmas
Blue Storm
Keep Playing The Blues  Chick Willis  Blues Me Before You Lose Me  CDS
Credit  Andrea Marr  Sass & Brass  Blue Skunk
Santa Bring My Baby Back  O.B. Buchana  It's Christmas, Baby  Ecko
Switchin' In The Kitchen  Roomful of Blues  Under One Roof  Bullseye Blues
Don't Slam The Door  Duke Henderson  Get Your Kicks  Delmark
Leavin' Trunk  Jaimoe's Jassz Band  Renaissance Man  Li'l Johnny Boy
Happy Christmas Tears  Little Jimmy King  Bullseye Blues Christmas Bullseye Blues
Please Come Home For Christmas  Charles Brown  Merry Christmas Baby  Paula
Merry Christmas Baby  John Cole  The Secret Is Out  JCBB
Little Drummer Boy  Lou Rawls  Merry Christmas Ho Ho Ho  Capitol
Do You Hear What I Hear  Persuasions  You're All I Want For Christmas  Bullseye Blues
Lonesome Christmas  Son Seals  Alligator Christmas Collection  Alligator
The Bluest Blues  Alvin Lee