Otis Redding (was Re: Eric's Blues Dates - December 10th)

P.W. Fenton pwfenton@DIGITALFLOTSAM.ORG
Thu Dec 13 20:46:24 EST 2012

You might be interested in an episode of my show "Digital Flotsam", normally unrelated to music, that approaches that day from an unusual angle.

http://digitalflotsam.org/CFF/DF74.mp3