WGMC Blues Spectrum Playlist 12/2/12

James McGrath mcgrat2003@yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 23:02:03 EST 2012

Hole In The Wall  Mel Waiters  Single  Waldoxy
Can't Go No Further  Jimmy Johnson  Johnson's Whacks  Delmark
Feels Like Rain  Jimmy Burns  Stuck In The Middle  VelRone
Lonesome Christmas  Son Seals  Christmas Collection  Alligator
Said Too Much  John Nemeth  Soul Live  JN
Goin' Fishin'  David Dee  Goin' Fishin'  Ichiban
A Whole Lotta Nothing  Larry Garner  Blues For Sale  Dixiefrog
Austin City Limits Sign  Bart Walker  Who I Am  Galaxie
Boot Hill  Stevie Ray Vaughn  The Sky Is Crying  Epic/Legacy
Smile  Lee Boys  Testify  Evil Teen
Love The One You're With  Steve McNally  Recycled  Rochester
Mr. Telephone Man  O.B. Buchana  Blues Mix:9  Ecko
Mighty Love  Blues Broads  Blues Broads  Delta Groove
Ain't That Peculiar  Altered Five  Gotta Earn It  Conclave
Gonna Move  Paul Pena  New Train  Hybrid
Be My Santa Claus  Shakura S'Aida  Santa's Got Mojo 2  Electro-Fi
Feel Like Goin' On  Ronnie Earl  Now My Soul  Stony Plain
Doin' Good & Bad At The Same Time  Willie Buck  Cell Phone Man  Delmark
Mojo Workin'  Muddy Waters  Fathers And Sons  Chess
You Can Have My Husband  Koko Taylor  Earthshaker  Alligator
Older Woman  Magic Slim & the Teardrops  Bad Boy  Blind Pig
Walk On The Wild Side  Jimmy Smith  Bashin’ Verve

Jazz90.1: Member Supported Jazz Radio in Rochester, N.Y.