Playlist: 12/2/12 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Dec 2 11:27:18 EST 2012

6AM
LowellFulsom / Tramp / Tramp-Soul / Ace
-
TheBlasters / No More Nights by Myself / Fun on Saturday Night / Rip Cat
WillieBuck / I Want My Baby / Cell Phone Man / Delmark
-
JohnnyNeel / Every Kinda’ Blues / Every Kinda’ Blues …But What You’re Used to /Breakin’
ShemekiaCopeland / Mississippi Mud / 33-1/3 / Telarc
-
JohnMayall / Room to Move / Turning Point / Polydor
-
DennisJones / Same Train / My Kinda Blues / Blue Rock
Smokin’Joe Kubek & Bnois King / My Hats Off to You / Close to the Bone / DeltaGroove
-
GaryClark Jr. / Bright Lights / Blak and Blu / Warner Bros.
JoeBonamassa / I Got All You Need / Driving Towards the Daylight / J&RAdventures
-
JulianFauth / Window Pane Blues / Everybody Ought to Treat a Stranger Right /Electro-Fi
-
JuniorWells / Good Morning Schoolgirl / Hoodoo Man Blues / Delmark

7AM
The Blind Boys of Alabamawith Charlie Musselwhite / I Had Trouble / Duets / Saguaro
-
Murali Coryell / The Blues IsTaking Its Place / Live / Shake-It-Sugar
Joanne Shaw Taylor / SoulStation / Almost Always Never / Ruf
-
Lil’ Ed  and the Blues Imperials / Jump Right In /Jump Start / Alligator
-
Larry McCray / Get My Blues On/ Larry McCray / Magnolia
-
Basement Blues Band / Can’tBe Satisfied / Live at the Adriatic / Basement Blues Band
Steve Ditzell & BlueLightning / Packin’ Up / Blues for Theresa / Steve Ditzell
-
Mike Wheeler / Let Me LoveYou Baby / Self Made Man / Delmark
Grana Louise / Lead Foot Mama/ Gettin’ Kinda Rough! / Delmark

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road