Son House

Jimmy Jacobs jacobslawoffice@GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 27 11:50:11 EDT 2011

I hope the label has the resources to handle getting the cd in consideration
for the BMAs.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blues Music List [mailto:BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM] On Behalf Of
Jonny Meister
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 4:49 AM
To: BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM
Subject: Re: Son House

Hah! In the second part of my post, I was kind of asking the same
question about the book ("Preachin' The Blues" by Daniel Beaumont)
but neither Dick nor anyone else has so far chimed in on the book.

I hope the new album will generate some royalties for the House
estate, though I imagine it is a very small run. Bob West's label
Arcola has just a few titles in the catalog and probably no big
sellers (some good albums though!).