Playlist: 9/18/11 Sunday Morning Blues Podcast WRTB-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Sep 18 18:17:58 EDT 2011

Part One

B.B. King & Eric Clapton / Key to the Highway / Riding with the King / Reprise
John Mays / You Good Thing Is About to End / I Found a Love / Electro-Fi
-
Pinetop Perkins – Willie “Big Eyes” Smith / Cut That Out / Joined at the Hip / Telarc
Willie “Big Eyes” Smith and the Juke Joint Rockers / Nobody Knows  / Bluesin’ It / Electro-Fi
The Muddy Waters Tribute Band / Sugar Sweet / You're Gonna Miss Me (When I'm Dead and Gone) / Telarc
Willie “Big Eyes” Smith and the Juke Joint Rockers / Don’t’ Think I’m Crazy  / Bluesin’ It / Electro-Fi
Pinetop Perkins – Willie “Big Eyes” Smith / Lord, Lord, Lord / Joined at the Hip / Telarc

Part Two

B.B. King / Midnight Blues / One Kind Favor / Geffen
Diunna Greenleaf / Double Dealing / Trying to Hold On / Blue Mercy
-
Wynton Marsalis & Eric Clapton / Forty Four / Play the Blues – Live from Jazz at Lincoln Center / Rhino
Hugh Laurie / You Don’t Know My Mind / Let Them Talk / Warner Brothers
-
Sena Ehrhardt Band / The Best Thing / Leave the Light On / Blind Pig
Gregg Nagy / Pack It Up / Fell Toward None / Big O – Vizztone
The Bo-Keys / Hi Roller / Got To Get Back! / Electraphonic

Part Three

B.B. King / Never Make a Move Too Soon / The Ultimate Collection / Geffen
Eric Lindell / Bow Wow / West County Drifter / M.C. Records
-
Ana Popovic / Unconditional / Unconditional / Eclecto Groove
Steve Gerard & The National Debonaires / Voodoo Workin’/ Voodoo Workin’/ Blue Edge
Jimmie Vaughan / I Ain’t Gonna Do It No More / Plays More Blues, Ballads & Favorites / Shout Factory
-
Candye Kane / Everybody’s Gonna Love Somebody Tonight / Sister Vagabond / Delta Groove
Arnold McCuller / Gasoline and Matches / Soon As I Get Paid / What’s Good Records
Moreland & Arbuckle / Good Love / Just a Dream / Telarc

Part Four

The Matthew Skoller Band / Ghosts in Your Closet / These Kind of Blues! / Tongue ‘N Groove
Dr. Duke Tumatoe / Long Legged Women and Blues Guitar / I Just Want To Be Rich / Electro Glide
-
Charlie Love / Ooh Baby, Hold Me / Chicago Blues Harmonica Project – More Rare Gems / Severn
Demetria Taylor / Bad Girl / Bad Girl / Delmark
-
Lil’ Ed and the Blues Imperials / Dying to Live / Full Tilt / Alligator
Nellie “Tiger” Travis / Before You Grab This Tiger By The Tail / I’m Going Out Tonight / Benevolent Blues

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues Podcast
www.podcastmachine.com/podcasts/9961
WRTB-FM