RIP Willie Big Eyes Smith

No Name JMuller785@AOL.COM
Sat Sep 17 13:44:53 EDT 2011

I had the great pleasure of hanging out with willie and with pinetop many
times over the years..great guys...lots of fun....they were so nice to the
fans...big hearted guys who played their butts off..age never mattered to
willie  and to pinetop...perpetually young....loved them both......guess
willie missed  his friend pinetop and had to go visit...john muller

In a message dated 9/17/2011 1:26:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,