RIP Willie Big Eyes Smith

Harri Haka harri.haka@GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 17 07:08:31 EDT 2011

Really sad to hear the news. Willie was one of the best ever. His
drumming, harmonica playing and vocals are superb. I had a chance to see
and hear him in Finland last summer. Besides being a great musician, he
was a wonderful person. Life must go on and Willie's son Kenny "Beedy
Eyes" Smith continues in his father's footsteps as one of the best blues
drummers in the world.