Playlist: 9/4/11 Sunday Morning Blues Podcast WRTB-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Thu Sep 8 21:35:59 EDT 2011

Part One

David Honeyboy Edwards / Gamblin’ Man / Lightning in a Bottle / Columbia Legacy
David Honeyboy Edwards / West Helena Blues / The Word Don’t Owe Me Nothing / Earwig
David Honeyboy Edwards / Sweet Home Chicago / Last of the Great Mississippi Delta Bluesmen – Live in Dallas / The Blue Shoe Project
Honeyboy Edwards / Crawling Kingsnake / Roamin’ and Ramblin’ / Earwig
-
Ruthie Foster / Fruits of My Labor / Live at Antone’s / Blue Corn
Eric Lindell / Find Another Girl / West County Drifter / M.C. Records

Part Two

Albert Collins and the Icebreakers / Travelin’ South – Talkin Woman – My Woman Has a Black Cat Bone / Live ‘92/’93 / Pointblank
-
Suzie Vinnick / Save Me for Later / Me ‘N’ Mabel / Suzie Vinnick
Ursula George / Don’t You Get Me High / I’m Drivin’ / Tommytiger
Jimmie Vaughan w/ Lou Ann Barton / I’m in the Mood for You / Plays More Blues, Ballads & Favorites / Shout Factory
-
John Mays / Think / I Found a Love / Electro-Fi
Candye Kane / You Can’t Hurt Me Anymore / Sister Vagabond / Delta Groove

Part Three

Junior Wells / Snatch It Back and Hold It / Hoodoo Man Blues / Delmark
The Bo-Keys w/Otis Clay / Got to Get Back to My Baby / Electraphonic
-
Diunna Greenleaf / Taking Chances / Trying to Hold On / Blue Mercy
Marquise Knox / Two Can Play Your Game / Here I Am / APO
Scott Ramminger / Give a Pencil to a Fish / Crawstickers / Arbor Lane Music
-
Arnold McCuller / Gods and Monsters / Soon As I Get Paid / What’s Good Records
Moreland & Arbuckle / Just a Dream / Just a Dream / Telarc
George Thorogood and the Destroyers w/Buddy Guy / Hi-Heel Sneakers / 2120 South Michigan Ave. / Columbia

Part Four

Hamilton Loomis / Workin’ Real Hard / Live in London / Ham-Bone
Studebaker John / Down at the Bottom / Waiting on the Sun…/ Avanti
-
Morry Sochat & The Special 20s / Meet Me in Chicago / Eatin’ Dirt / Galaxie
Byther Smith / Judge of Honor / Blues on the Moon / Delmark
-
Eddie C. Campbell / Voodoo / Tear This World Up / Delmark
Bernard Allison / Boogie Man / Chills & Thrills / C.C. Entertainment

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues Podcast
www.podcastmachine.com/podcasts/9961
WRTB-FM