House in the house: Can Hugh Laurie play the Blues?

P.W. Fenton pwfenton@RADIOFREERADIO.ORG
Tue Sep 6 09:11:47 EDT 2011

Over the past couple of months I've been getting peeks at Laurie's new New Orleans styled Blues album "Let 'Em Talk", including at least two full song live performances.  I must say they were thoroughly enjoyable.  The live stuff features a great band.  PBS has planned a special featuring the concert that those live clips were from.  The album gets released today, and I am right this minute about to buy it... http://tinyurl.com/Amazon-Laurie  - Link goes to Amazon where you can play samples.

P.W. Fenton
Hudson, FL
2003 KBA winner
http://BluesLand.Net