Peter Tork - Bluesman

Chuck Winans chuckone@SBCGLOBAL.NET
Mon Nov 28 11:44:51 EST 2011

He's also continued acting.  Last time I saw him was in a recurring role on the TV series The Gilmore Girls.

All four of the guys in The Monkees had interesting and ongoing careers coming into that show.  David Jones was the Artful Dodger in the Broadway cast of Oliver.  Mickey Dolenz had been a child actor.  Mike Nesmith continues to produce music, last I knew lived in Texas and avoids any discussion of The Monkees.  Peter Tork (aka Torkelson aka Thorkelson) was the one guy with the most musician cred coming in.  He plays guitar, bass, piano and banjo.

I can't yet find any bio on Peter Tork or Eric Torkelson that links them as brothers.  They are 10 years apart in age.