Playlis: 11/27/11 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Nov 27 11:24:33 EST 2011

6AM

Elmore James / Madison Blues / Whose Muddy Shoes / Chess MCA
-
Beth Hart – Joe Bonamassa / Sinner’s Prayer / Don’t Explain / J&R Adventures
Toronzo Cannon / She Loved Me / Leaving Mood / Delmark
-
Kilborn Alley / Wandering / 4 / Blue Bella
Maria Muldaur / Soulful Dress / Steady Love / Stony Plain
-
Pinetop Perkins / Down in Mississippi / Back on Top / Telarc
-
Nick Moss / Why You So Mean? / Here I Am / Blue Bella
Omar Coleman / I’m a Good Provider / West Side Wiggle / Honeybee Entertainment
-
Harrison Kennedy / Cats in the Window / Shame the Devil / Electro-Fi
Ray Bonneville / Sugar and Riley / Bad Man’s Blood / Red House
-
Sharrie Williams / What’s Wrong with You / Out of the Dark / Electro-Fi
-
John Lee Hooker / John L’s House Rent Boogie / John Lee Hooker – The Definitive Collection / Hip-O

7AM

Muddy Waters / I Can’t Be Satisfied / Hard Again / Epic – Blue Sky – Legacy
-
Kenny Neal / Blues, Leave Me Alone / Let Life Flow / Blind Pig
Sharon Lewis & Texas Fire / The Real Deal / The Real Deal / Delmark
-
Popa Chubby / Lookin’ Back / Booty and The Beast / Okeh 550 Music
Tommy Castro / Wake Up Call / The Legendary Rhythm & Blues Revue – Live! / Alligator
-
Howlin’ Wolf / Evil (Is Going On) / Howlin’ Wolf – The Definitive Collection / Geffen  Chess
-
Lurrie Bell / You Ought To Be Ashamed / Let’s Talk About Love / Aria B.G.
Andrew Jr. Boy Jones / Just Playin’ The Blues / Getting’ Real / Electro-Fi
-
Pistol Pete / I Gave You Everything I Own / 21st Century Bluesman / P-Vine
Maria Ball / Down in the Neighborhood / Peace, Love & BBQ / Alligator
-
Reverend Raven and the Chain Smokin’ Altar Boys / Looking for Love / Shake Your Boogie / Nevermore

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road