Live CD of Willie "Big Eyes" Smith & Roger "Hurricane" Wilson To Be Released in 2012

Roger Wilson roger@HURRICANEWILSON.COM
Sat Nov 26 12:16:35 EST 2011

I am very proud to announce that I have entered into an agreement with the family of our good friend, the late Willie "Big" Eyes Smith, long time Muddy Waters band member, and 2011 Grammy winner, to release a live CD of tracks from our 2009 & 2010 national duo tours. The project will be entitled, "Live Blues Protected by Smith & Wilson." It will be released on my record label, Bluestorm Records, sometime during early to mid 2012.

Roger

Visit the Hurricane Wilson - Bluestorm Records Ebay Store:
http://stores.ebay.com/Hurricane-Wilson-Bluestorm-Records

Online Guitar Instruction Available Below
http://tinyurl.com/hurricanewilsonguitar
Presented by Watch & Learn

Listen to Hurricane Wilson Radio
www.tinyurl.com/2aobmss